I stumbled upon a web site today that has a very amusing demo. It will take an uploaded photo of a person’s face and show what famous celebrities the face matches best. I’m sure you can already think of the funny mismatches that can happen since it’s done by artificial intelligence. I think it matches
- For me, my best matches (or at least my favorite matches) have been Alec Guiness, John Travolta, Kate Winslet, and Kevin Bacon.
- Jennilyn has a face with similarities with Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston, and Shania Twain.
- Mary matched Sarah Michelle Gellar, Renee Zellweger, and Elisha Cuthbert.
- Clark’s face related to Hugh Grant, Russel Crowe, and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Jack magically got Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame.
- Tracy matched Katherine Hepburn, Sophie Marceau, and Lindsay Lohan.
Try it on your face. Then laugh for the next half an hour loading up faces of your friends and family.