Daily Rice and Chicken
I know you’re not supposed to get attached to material things because, in the end, you can’t take it with you, but there’s one item that has a lot of sentimental value to me that I believe it’s worth preserving its memory on our blog.
Continue reading “Godspeed Canon A80”
Yesterday David took me to my second prenatal appointment. (That’s right! I’m pregnant, and over my first trimester at that!) We got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time. I was so happy I cried.
Continue reading “Pregnancy and Pac-Man”
People often ask the same questions so I’ll post some frequently said responses.
- No, we are not going to find out whether it’s a boy or girl until the baby’s born. We’ll be happy either way.
- Sorry, we’re not sharing names.
- My estimated due date is September 24th.
- Yes, we are very excited. It’s our first child and the first grandchild for both our parents!
- I had a lot of nausea. But I’m feeling better now.
- We don’t sleep much now anyways.
- Sure! We’ll take your baby stuff. But not too much stuff, we’re still in our apartment.
When I visited Jennilyn twice a week during our courtship, I always had a fun time photographing her cat. She is the loudest purring machine I have ever met. As we visited her folks for the weekend, I couldn’t resist taking a few new snapshots of our favorite feline.
Clearing the Cache
Coming up with my high school 10 year reunion, I wanted to see how the school has changed. The Benson Tech Show is a huge open house for the school. It’s an opportunity for the family and community see what makes Benson unique as a technical school.
Continue reading “Benson Tech Show”